September 2020 Reopening plan
Please see the attached return to school plan for September.
Summer Free School Meal Vouchers
There is now a new shop listed “The Company Shop”. Please do not use this company as it is a group of shops based North of England, they do not mail order.
For those receiving Free School Meal Vouchers, these must be redeemed before the end of therm, this is due to the vouchers having an expiry date on them and you will not be able to redeem later in the year.
Once you have redeemed the vouchers (before end of term) you can use them over the summer.
We would advise that you save them to your phone or print otherwise you will lose them.
Virtual Sports Day 2020
Please read through the attached documents for the instructions of how our sports day will be carried out this year.
Within the attached letter shows information of the phase 2 opening starting 22nd June, please click the button below to review.
Please click the below to see the drop off and collection times along with the correct entrance to use for your child’s year group.
Please click the button below to read the plan to reopen letter for parents and carers to read through.
Here is some helpful information for you to look through during this tough time:
NHS Parent/Carer Guide:
Guidance for the Free School Meals vouchers:
Urgent Update regarding Free School Meal Vouchers!
Year 5 Sailing Trip – Important information – Trip Cancelled
Parents/Carers, please review the attached letter from Paul Tooth.
On the attached is information about remote online working for parents and pupils to read to ensure your safety.
Some ways to support Mental Health during COVID-19, please see the below link:
School opening times for those that have been offered provision at the temporary provision site, children are to arrive no earlier than 8.45am, lessons start promptly at 9am and the school day will finish at 3pm Monday to Friday.
Free School Meals Information:
We are expecting Free School Meal vouchers to arrive by email tomorrow (some parents will receive this email directly). They will be ready to collect from school on Wednesday 1st April. Times for collection to follow.
If you wish to apply for FSM and you fit into a category listed below:
- Income support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowancest
- Support Under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit: if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get. This is also called the ‘minimum income floor’.) If your child is eligible for free school meals they will be eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they are in on 31 march 2023.