Update on end of day – Pick up
Starting from Wednesday 9th September 2020, all parents can pick up their children between 3.00 pm and 3.15 pm. This will minimise disruption to valuable learning for all children and it extends their time in lessons. Also we hope that it makes pick up easier for families.
Entrances & Exits will remain the same
September 2020 Reopening plan
Please see the attached return to school plan for September.
Here is some helpful information for you to look through during this tough time:
NHS Parent/Carer Guide:
Guidance for the Free School Meals vouchers:
On the attached is information about remote online working for parents and pupils to read to ensure your safety.
Some ways to support Mental Health during COVID-19, please see the below link:
Free School Meals Information:
We are expecting Free School Meal vouchers to arrive by email tomorrow (some parents will receive this email directly). They will be ready to collect from school on Wednesday 1st April. Times for collection to follow.
If you wish to apply for FSM and you fit into a category listed below:
- Income support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowancest
- Support Under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit: if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get. This is also called the ‘minimum income floor’.) If your child is eligible for free school meals they will be eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they are in on 31 march 2023.