Please click the below to see the drop off and collection times along with the correct entrance to use for your child’s year group.
Please click the button below to read the plan to reopen letter for parents and carers to read through.
Here is some helpful information for you to look through during this tough time:
NHS Parent/Carer Guide:
Guidance for the Free School Meals vouchers:
Urgent Update regarding Free School Meal Vouchers!
Year 5 Sailing Trip – Important information – Trip Cancelled
Parents/Carers, please review the attached letter from Paul Tooth.
On the attached is information about remote online working for parents and pupils to read to ensure your safety.
Some ways to support Mental Health during COVID-19, please see the below link:
School opening times for those that have been offered provision at the temporary provision site, children are to arrive no earlier than 8.45am, lessons start promptly at 9am and the school day will finish at 3pm Monday to Friday.
Free School Meals Information:
We are expecting Free School Meal vouchers to arrive by email tomorrow (some parents will receive this email directly). They will be ready to collect from school on Wednesday 1st April. Times for collection to follow.
If you wish to apply for FSM and you fit into a category listed below:
- Income support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support Under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit: if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get. This is also called the ‘minimum income floor’.) If your child is eligible for free school meals they will be eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they are in on 31 march 2023.