Parents/Carers, please review the attached letter from Paul Tooth.
On the attached is information about remote online working for parents and pupils to read to ensure your safety.
Some ways to support Mental Health during COVID-19, please see the below link:
Chester Zoo are doing a live virual tour of their zoo tomorrow morning through their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chesterzoo1/
School opening times for those that have been offered provision, children are to arrive no earlier than 8.45am, lessons start promptly at 9am and the school day will finish at 3pm Monday to Friday.
Please be advised there will be nobody on the crossing with immediate effect and there will be no cover, so do be careful crossing the road.
Children who are entitled to Free School Meals, but are off of school, can collect a lunch for the child from Monday. (This does not include children from Reception to year 2 that have free meals, unless you applied for free school meals).
If you wish to apply for FSM and you fit into a category listed below:
- Income support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support Under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit: if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get. This is also called the ‘minimum income floor’.) If your child is eligible for free school meals they will be eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they are in on 31 march 2023.
Free School Meal Hampers have arrived on site!
Please come and collect if you are entitled to Free School Meals at the following time;
Year 1 and Reception – 12pm
Year 2- 12.15pm
Year 3- 12.30pm
Year 4- 12.45pm
Year 5- 1pm
Year 6- 1.15pm
If you have siblings within the school, please collect from the youngest siblings slot.