Teachers and Learning Support Assistants
- Sycamore class – Miss Keith
- Year 2 LSA- Mrs Lewis
Teaching and learning
In May, Year 2 pupils take their SATS exams. These are national, statutory tests in which we assess Maths, Reading, Writing and ESPG (English, spelling, punctuation and grammar).
We will cover a variety of exciting learning opportunities through our topics:
- Term 1: The Victorians
- Term 2: Do all the human and physical features of Bristol rely on water?
- Term 3: Significant women in nursing.
- Term 4: A blue planet or green globe?
- Term 5: Was Brunel an engineering genius or a task master?
- Term 6: Rivers
Key Weekly Information
Please wear your P.E kit to school on a Thursday.
You will receive a new homework grid in their homework books at the start of each term. Choose one of the boxes to complete each week. Each week, they will receive spellings to practise. The spelling test will be completed every Friday. Please ask Miss Keith if you have any questions about homework.
Below you will find links to Science and Topic knowledge organisers for this term.