Teachers and Learning Support Assistants
- Hazel Class (Year 3) – Miss Drayton
- Birch Class (Year 3/4) – Ms Rudd
- Rowan Class (Year 4) – Mr Gallop
Teaching and learning
We will cover a variety of exciting learning opportunities through our topics:
- Term 1: What do Stone Age creations tell us about the way they lived?
- Term 2: What is the difference between the Bronze age and the Iron Age?
- Term 3: What was the South West of England like to live in during Roman times?
- Term 4: Can you tell the difference between South Asia and the UK?
- Term 5: Why is Henry VIII one of our most famous Kings?
- Term 6: How did the Tudors shape Modern Britain?
Please click the following link to discover our curriculum plan for the rest of the year.
Key Weekly Information
Please bring in your P.E kit on a Monday and leave it in school until Friday.
You should read with your child every day and sign in their reading record book. Children can also earn prizes and book rewards when you sign their ‘reading rewards sheet’ which is stuck in their reading record.
Weekly spellings, a short Maths and a short English task will be sent home on a Friday. This homework must be completed and returned by the following Thursday. Spelling tests will be completed every Friday. Children will also complete a termly piece of homework which will be linked to the topic being taught at that time.