Arrangements for applications for places at Badock’s Wood E-ACT Academy will be made in accordance with the Bristol City Council’s coordinated admissions arrangements. You can find the BCC admission arrangements for 2020/2021 here.
- Can be made online or by post, using Bristol City Councils’ Common Application Form
- Applicants from outside Bristol will need to use their ‘home’ local authority application (LA) process. The academy will use the LA’s timetable for applications
- The academy has 45 agreed places each year.
- Information on admissions appeals can also be found on the Bristol City Council site.
- The Department for Education’s appeals code can be found here.
All other Admissions
Vacancies may occur for any year group at any time. The academy operates a waiting list for each year group, based upon the over-subscription criteria detailed within the school’s Admissions Policy.
To discuss in-year admissions please contact the academy office.
Free School Meals
If you would like to find out if you are eligible for free school meals please click here.