Our Community Hub brings together local organisations and support services, meaning that there is a multitude of support available in one place. This support is not only available to our parents and carers but to those within our wider community.
The support offered within our Hub is varied as we want it to represent the diverse needs of our community. Our support is separated into the following five key areas:
- English Level 1 – An introductory course running for 10 weeks which leads onto a full accredited course with exams in the summer.
- Maths Level 1 – An introductory course running for 10 weeks which leads onto a full accredited course with exams in the summer.
- First Aid Course – There is an option to do both an adult and paediatric course.
Health and Wellbeing
- Finding Yourself Through Health and Wellbeing – This course is designed to help anyone experiencing stress and anxiety who feel that they have lost their way. It will last six weeks and will focus on self care, values, belief, motivation, confidence, problem solving, body language and setting goals.
- A Healthier You – This course is designed to help those that need focus on improving their mind and body through healthier eating, confidence and fitness.
- Wanting the best for your child – This course is designed to provide parents with help and advice on a range of topics such routines and choices.
- Making Time For Yourself – This course is designed to help you put time aside for your own mental health whilst focusing on personal goals. This course also has an element of arts and crafts involved too.
- Healthy Family Cooking – This course is designed to help you cook healthy meals on a budget whilst learning about the nutritional values of food. All food and equipment are provided for this course.
- Coffee Mornings held by our Ambassadors and Head Teacher – These will be held once a month and will give those within the community the chance to have a chat with them both.
Education For Life
- Transition and Selection Evenings (Term 6) – These will be held for parents and carers who have children leaving Primary school and entering Secondary school. They will give them the opportunity to have a look at schools they could apply to and will be given help filling in forms online.
- EYFS Prospective Evenings (October and November)
- Termly meetings with the Badock’s PCSO Team.
As ever we are always here to help you with anything that you may need. Please contact the School Office on 0117 9030050.
Please let us know if there are any courses that you would like to have available to you. Or alternatively, if you are able to run a workshop or course then please do get in touch.
Our COMMUNITY HUB TIMETABLE