Our E-ACT Ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a great passion for supporting and working with our academy.
Led by a chairperson, each team of E-ACT Ambassadors meets a minimum of once per term and has at least two parent ambassadors. The ambassadors work closely with headteachers and are supported by our regional directors and trustees. The role of the ambassadors is to collaborate and communicate with the local community and to celebrate our pupils’ achievements and the work of our academies.
Ambassadors play a crucial role in helping our leadership teams to deliver our organisational strategy, Opening Minds, Opening Doors. On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
The three strategic priorities that our academy ambassadors are working on this year are:
- Developing pupil’s understanding of Career opportunities open to them in the future
- Wellbeing of Staff & Pupils
- Engagement with our Knowledge rich Curriculum
For more information, please see the E-ACT Ambassador Charter here.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
Our E-ACT Ambassador members are:
- Mr Paul Tooth – Headteacher
- Mrs Clair Hamilton – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Stephanie Pope – Parent Ambassador & Chair
- Mr James Creed – Community Ambassador