Our E-ACT Ambassador team is made up of parents and community members who share a great passion for supporting and working with our academy.
This is an exciting and unique role at the heart of our academy. Ambassadors collaborate, network and forge links with the local community to inspire pupils to raise their aspirations.
Working closely with the headteacher and supported by the national governance team and trustees, ambassadors also support our community hub to ensure children are getting the support they need at home.
Led by a chairperson, ambassador teams meet a minimum of once per term and have at least two parent ambassadors. They play a vital role in sharing parents, pupils and the community voice with trustees.
On occasion, ambassadors may also be invited to sit on complaint hearings and hearings for permanent exclusions.
If you would like to become an ambassador, please contact the Headteacher or the chair of ambassadors by emailing: ReceptionBDW@e-act.org.uk. You can also contact the national governance team for further information at: governance@E-ACT.org.uk.
Other important documents on the trust website include:
- Member and trustee register and declared interests
- E-ACT’s Scheme of Delegation
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Master Funding Agreement
All of these documents can be found by clicking here.
Our E-ACT Ambassador members are:
- Mrs Stephanie Pope – Parent Ambassador & Chair
- Mr Jon Arthur – Headteacher
- Mrs Clair Hamilton – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Hannah Green – Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Beverley Collins – Staff Ambassador
- Mrs Nadine Collard – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Rebecca Semper – Parent Ambassador
- Mrs Zoe Sheriff – Parent Ambassador
- Mr Ezza Adam – Parent Ambassador